Happy Monday, ruckers. Here’s some stuff we’ve seen floating around the rucking world the past couple weeks.
- After releasing V1 and V2 of the “Weight Vest Killer,” GORUCK is releasing a Weight Vest. I’m not hating here, but I did get a little chuckle when I saw the announcement. For the record, I’m totally getting one. NOTE: at the time of posting, the page says “sold out” but in reality they haven’t released it yet.
- GORUCK finally got some USA made GR2 rucks in stock… and immediately sold out. Of note, the GR2 is now made with 500D Cordura and comes in a 26L version.
- Wire dopps are back in stock. Love the mini! (my review)
- Cold Weather Gear Review for GORUCK Events by Caitlin Eiben
- Mark Klemm’s Personal AAR from GORUCK Selection 018. This post was previously hosted elsewhere but was taken down. With Mark’s permission, we have reposted it here for safe keeping.
Latest Under The Log PODCAST Episodes
I haven’t been rolling these out as often as I’d like. I have about 3 more interviews recorded and just waiting to be edited and released. Just can’t find the time to do it.
- EP. 09 – Mike Parrent – 2021 GORUCK Trailblazers HZB
- Ep. 08 – Grace Burns – 2021 GORUCK Star Course 12 Miler (Richmond) – This is my daughter. She’s the best.
- All Episodes (or Search for Under The Log wherever you get your podcasts)
Heard Through the Grapevine
- GORUCK Fitness Festival next year in JAX?
- GORUCK App “might” be going to beta… soon?
- New month, new workout every day. If you’re looking for free ruck workouts, we’ve got those. Use them daily or cherry pick them for a special occasion.
May Rucing Challenges
- 12 Miles for 12 Wars. Take some time this month to put in miles and remember those who paid the price of our freedom. Check it out and register.
I’m sure I missed some stuff. Anything else out there I missed in the last month? If so, sound off in the comments.
Cover photo by Dan Sell.