Here is the latest Rucking news and updates that we know about. If we missed anything, sound off in the comments.
- Fun post with pics of Daisuke Inoue rucking in Japan. #GoHIKYAKU
- Jason put together a post discussing The Ruck Shuffle.
- Cool little (video) piece from First Coast Brews on GORUCK.
- Jason did a podcast interview on Jason Kahlipa’s (big name in the CrossFit community) business podcast.
- Nice spotlight of Tallahassee Rucking Crew.
- The first non-black rucks from Vietnam are on the site. The 20L Rucker comes in some colors like Midnight Navy and Hunter Green.
- Men’s & Women’s Grid Fleece + MACV-1 8″ workshop items are only available for pre-order through Sunday, October 6th at midnight PST. Don’t forget to use code WORKSHOP for a 20% pre-order discount.
- BHP1 (Bomber Hip Pack 1) – Latest we’ve heard is that the patterns have been sent out. Guess that means that production is starting soon?
- One rucker on Reddit speculates, based on a tag, that Rucking Shirts with pockets are coming.
- Check out the Charlie Brown inspired Monthly Rucking Challenges offering, The Great Pumpkin Ruck.
- GORUCK’s monthly challenge for October is in partnership with UWVC to raise funds for veterans.
- Well, if you like pumpkins, in addition to the Monthly Rucking Challenge Pumpkin Ruck, the GORUCK Club challenge for October is… wait for it… a pumpkin ruck. Check with your local GORUCK Club for details.
- t-minus 2 weeks till Selection. It is kinda like the Superbowl of GORUCK. Only, it involves watching a live stream for 48 hours straight.
Did we miss anything this week? Sound off in the comments below.