Happy Monday, ruckers. Here’s some stuff we’ve seen floating around the rucking world the past couple weeks.
- Heritage version of the GR1 was released last week. I caved and bought one 8 minutes after it was released. They’re beautiful.
- Dark Brown and Black MACV1 Rucking Boots were released.
- Lots of things now have the GORUCK Tribe logo, including Ranger Panties.
We’ve put out a few reviews and posts since the last Rucking Roundup. In case you missed them, here are some you may want to check out.
- New 15L GORUCK Bullet review (2021 version).
- New GORUCK Team Assessment PT Standards.
- JTM Ruck Club Spotlight over on Rucking.com
- Rucking.com’s list of March Rucking Challenges.
Heard Through the Grapevine
- Blah, blah, blah, podcast, blah, blah, blah.
- On the GR1 Heritage page, the MACV1 Boot Page and GORUCK IG I noticed Jason and Rich both wearing a VERY similar jacket. Looks like a leather button-up or something. 3 or 4 pockets on the front (kinda hard to tell). There was a better shot of Rich somewhere, but I can’t find it. Million dollar question: Is this a GORUCK prototype or do they just shop at the same store?
- New month, new workout every day. If you’re looking for free ruck workouts, we’ve got those. Use them daily or cherry pick them for a special occasion.
- Feeling lucky? Like “Vegas” lucky? Well, this challenge is for you. A simply dealing of the cards will reveal your rucking fate. Full details on the site. Check it out and register.
- Commemorate the Selma to Montgomery protest marches held in 1965 by rucking 54 miles, the distance from Selma to Montgomery, in March. Full details can be found here.
- Check in with your local Ruck Club for the details on the March “Call Out” ruck: Donut Ruck. As you might guess, it involves rucking and eating donuts!
I’m sure I missed some stuff. Anything else out there I missed in the last month? If so, sound off in the comments.
Cover photo by Dan Sell.