Happy Monday, ruckers. Here’s some stuff we’ve seen floating around the rucking world the past couple weeks.
- 120 LB Coyote Sandbag is on sale for $109. BUY THIS!
- The RPC and Sandbags now come in Black Multicam
- American Training Shorts now come in Dark Camo and Charcoal .
- I picked up the American Training Sweatpants last week and LOVE them. Hope to have a review up eventually.
- GR2 Field pockets are in stock.
We’ve put out a few reviews and posts since the last Rucking Roundup. In case you missed them, here are some you may want to check out.
- Shea’s AWESOME Ruck Dying Guide.
- Ruck.Beer shirts (Last day to preorder is 2/15)
- Rucking.com – Keeping your back safe while rucking.
- Rucking.com – Green Country Ruckers – Ruck Club Spotlight.
- Rucking.com – JTM Ruck Club – Ruck Club Spotlight.
Heard Through the Grapevine
- Team Assessment PT standards have been released (sort of). click the link for the rundown. (TL;DR – Failing PT Test #1 isn’t auto DQ. Just first strike. 3 Strikes, you’re out.)
- In case you missed it in our last update, The Rucking Collective launched a new site, RuckWOD.com. This free site posts a new ruck workout every day. Follow it daily, cherry pick a WOD to do with your ruck club, or just check it out for ideas to make your own workouts. Hope y’all like it.
I’m sure I missed some stuff. Anything else out there I missed in the last month? If so, sound off in the comments.