Here is the latest Rucking news and updates that we know about. If we missed anything, sound off in the comments.
Be sure to check out the March Rucking Challenge. I hope you’re feeling lucky!
- We made a few updates to Ruck.Beer. You probably won’t notice much. But, hopfully the site is a bit faster for you.
- We gave a sneak peak of the new GORUCK Rucking App in development. It includes images and video.
- Derek provided another Meet the GRT post. This time he interviews Shannon Bass. She’s probably done more events than you.
- 9 tips for safely rucking with your dog.
- Ti-Clair Toomey, Fittest Woman on Earth, shares her thoughts on the new Speed Rucker.
- Jason talks about traveling through Paris.
- Great profile of Carlos Orduz the “Accidental Ruck Club Leader.”
- Jason shares some tips on how to chose a hotel.
- 8″ Black Leather MACV-1 boots with the new tread pattern are live.
- USA GR1 is now available in Steel Grey + Fluorescent Green, Midnight + Red, and Burnt Orange.
- USA GR2 has a restock of Ranger Green, Multicam, and Black Multicam.
Events & Other Stuff
- There are a few patches left for the Love of Rucking Challenge.
- March’s Rucking Challenge is a Lucky Ruck. You feeling lucky?
- If you’re part of a GORUCK Club, the monthly challenge is a Polar Bear Plunge Ruck. Check with your local GORUCK Club for details.
The Wayback Machine
- If you own a GR1, this is a must-do upgrade.
- 10 Q’s with a GRT – Josh Brooks
- Stop sucking at packing for GORUCK events.
Did we miss anything this week? Sound off in the comments below.