Here is the latest Rucking news and updates that we know about. If we missed anything, sound off in the comments.
- Meet The GRT – Paul Escajadillo. The first of hopefully many GRT features put together by Derek.
- How to Ruck Run – Jason shares tips on Ruck Running (and there’s a video too).
- Leadership Lessons – If you’re into podcasts, Jason was recenlty featured on a very popular leasership cast, EntreLeadership.
- 630 Ruckers – Nice little feature on the 630 Ruck Club and member Glen McDonald.
- SPEED RUCK! – We reported on this ruck all the way back in November of 2018 when it was under development. Currently, the only way to order one is to register for the “Rucking World Championship.” However, we assume (hope) it will be up for order soon. Check it out!
- MACV-1 Rucking boots are on closeout for only $99. This is a steal! They are on closeout becuase version 2 with new tread are going to come out soon.
- Other closout deals include Hulk pants and several pieces of women’s apparel (and there is 1 15L rucker up there at time of this posting).
- You may know that the WORKSHOP is where GORUCK launces products for presale. We noticed this week that prices went up on all items. Then, we noticed that there is a code “workshop” that gives you 20% off preorders. It was noted that this code does not stack with ESD.
- BHP1 (Bomber Hip Pack 1) – If you’re on the Tough Page, there are pics. For those out of the loop, people have been hyping up a GORUCK hip pack that Bomber is developing. Looks like we’ll be seeing it for sale… soon?
- Rucking World Championship – With BIG prize money of $3,500 to the winners. This is very interesting and is slated for November 2020. Got a feeling these guys are gonna be there.
- Monthly Rucking Challenges is running a 50% off sale on a number of their previous challenges. Grab a patch and commit to a previous challenge for just $6. This is a limited time offer.
Did we miss anything this week? Sound off in the comments below.